2005 10CR Website Features

James

ok... what does everyone want to get from the 10CR website...?

A short list...

News
History
Route
Essential Information
Entrants
FAQ

I figured the entrants section will be most useful - this can be edited by individual entrants and contain stuff like what ferry you're booking, where you've booked up to stay and what spares you're planning to carry.

James

There can be no finer reference than Dean Martin's original site in my opinion. ;)

Oh, and we need the additionof the countdown clock ;D

Route - hmm, we are trying to build up a bit of suspense and magic about the event by keeping this under wraps (a bit). Maybe it's not worth the effort though.

Still, an outline route can't hurt can it? ??)

That's what I've used to structure that list.

Regarding the route - I figured just teasers... like we already know about a couple of places on the route (unless I shouldn't know!) It's just to get people excited - if they know we're going to a few cool places they'll want to come.

I'll get the main site laid out tomorrow - and we can work out the proper content.

Just a quick question. I might have missed this on one of the threads else where, but if the route is a secret how will we know where to book accomodation? From my experiance on the trip to the Classic Le Mans this summer it is nice to get a whole group staying at the same place, for the odd stitch up and food fight! ;D

Archived