Team Torpedo Schedule.. lets meet up!

Torpedo4

Team Torpedo Current Schedule

I will be in Telford Friday the 30th through Sunday the 1st getting some rest and touring the RAF museum and Fitchetts.

Monday others will start to arrive in London.  Joe, Jim, M.Montoya, G. Minucci, and possibly Howard.
We will be picking up two cars in London and heading to Horndean to pick up the last car.

Tuesday we plan to be at the Ace cafe after grabbing the last few guys from the airport and some will be at the Battle of Britain museum while others will take a countryside tour. We end up that night in Hook at the Triumph Club Meeting North Hampshire.

Wednesday we will be on the Ferry to Calais.

If you will be any of these places, let us know and we will meet up.

We are getting excited over here in the states.  I head to Britain in 5 days!!!

Joe:  I will arrive Heathrow on Monday morning, bus to Bishops Stortford.   Working on getting to the Pub meet on Tuesday, 2 1/2 hr drive one way!   My team leaves Luton on Wednesday evening about 5PM and taking the Chunnel to france.  We have a hotel booked for Wednesday night.  Not sure of the name as I did not make the arrangements.  You cant miss DollyRoo, 72 Red Dolomite with our team logo on the car.  Chris Allen and Team MO will be with us.  Have not heard from Glen, our local club Crab Run is tomorrow (Sunday) and we will end close to Glens' house.  Bill