I know some of you just cant' wait for me to offer my World Famous 76 min of "Pure Banjo Music"  again this year.  Order now for your free copy's!

You can also order at no extra cost, My World Famous, "Best Instrumental Driving Music!"  Complete with your best loved commercials!  

These two CDs' will keep you awake on the late night's of driving.

Don't Delay, Order Today.  

Orders close Monday August 26th.

Afternoon Bill

In the "best loved commercials" section do you have a Castrol one? They used to play it a lot at LeMans. All I can remember is they manage to rhyme Oil with Girl (goil).

Anyway, I feel a need for something a bit different (though I'm not sure my co-driver will!) so can you put me down for a set.

Might need to catch up with yoi before we go as I think I will need to convert them to MP3 as the car only has a USB input.

I think you may be seeing Mike Bishop to borrow a roof box.

Cheers

Colin

I hope to pick up the roof box on the Tuesday before the run. He might take it over to Bishops Stortford before I arrive though.  My CD's are copyed on a Computer so I think they work on your CD players.  If you are taking a laptop with a DC drive then you are OK.   I will look into a memory stick.   Can you plug a memory stick in?

We are not taking the box on the run! Box is for the two week stay after the run with another couple.  Unless he lost it, Ash plans on putting the temp windscreen in our spares kit along with the "Anti-Van" avoidance Unit and non-slip Frog Popping wrap for the tires.

NO! We don't plan on using Them!  

Roger, Please PM my your number just in case, as I will not have the only Dolly on the run.  Will the same fit a 1300?

Carl:  Come on, I dare you to put a CD player in you car.  I could weld a boom-box to it?   Of course if you happen to have room next to me on the trip, I play it loud to sleep by.

McJim:  Sorry I never heard that term before.