Can someone explain please how to set up a blackberry to email posts to the diary. its more convienient than texting.

I've tried unsuccessfully with my new blackberry without any success.

i've followed the instructions in the road book and have tried both with and without a . between the words Club and Triumph.

It should poll every minute, so could take a minute before the message appears.
There's a 500kb limit on picture sizes, and most mobiles can produce images much bigger than that these days. I could up it a bit, but on the other hand people may be downloading on mobile devices with expensive data rates so keeping the image sizes down is a good thing.
I'll have a loo into the specific problems above and pm the people concerned if I can work out what's going wrong.

Keith

Has anyone else noticed how most crews look out of place in their shorts in the photos?

I don't think I've seen so many badly dressed people in one place! :)

I think, for the next foray into Europe, there should be an addition to the drivers briefing regarding sartorial elegance.

Still jealous.  Does it show? ;)

Loving the message diary though and following it on Facebook.

Jim.

Car 13 tried to post messages but none Appeared

Got wifi tonight though

The ct crews draNk the holiday inn in Italy out of beer last night

Great time sunshine every day. Temps into 38 degrees.  Sun forecast for tomorrow so I reckon we will do the entire run topless in the stag

Great roads. Great exhaust noise in the 5km tunnel today

More news to follow after a few beers in the sunshine at the holiday inn in singen