Well myself and Wim visited spa to get to meet some of you, but as it was a check point, it was not so good to be able to sit and chat.

We first went to spa circuit, and saw Beans driving the other way, quick turn round, but by the time I cought up to him, he had gone!
So we went back to the circuit and met a nice blue saloon! Looked very nice! They said it would be better for us to go to Rolduck to meet and chat with them.
So that's what we did!

To all that I finally put a face to a name, to those I spoke to, and those I did not, and my friend Rob, it was nice to meet/see you all and see some nice cars, have a safe trip home.

Now I need to start on my mk3!

Went with Gerard to the luxemburgish checkpoint in Mersch.
Was a good opportunity to get a ride in his new 2.5 saloon, now I understand why lots of people take those big saloons for long distance events  ;)
Very refined, quite and comfortable.

Was good to meet some old and new faces, especially Martin with his nice GT6 mk2 making the way from Germany.

Have fun in Ruldoc and a safe drive home.

JC

1555 wrote:
been wonderful reading all the messages on message diary and seeing mint pictures,,,you deserve a pat on the back 8) 8) 8)

Completely agree. I really enjoy the message diaries -- from both the 10CR and the RBRR. Hopefully from next year on I'll be contributing to the diaries rather than reading them from home  ;D