You can still download an Entry Form for the 2013 event from the events section on the forum.

Do you think anyone will notice if 2013 is crossed out and changed to 2015 ?  ;)

I thought Mr Helm had given an indication of the route already, I remember reading something somewhere recently involving a continental start and then germany and a few other points east

mikew wrote:
You can still download an Entry Form for the 2013 event from the events section on the forum.

Do you think anyone will notice if 2013 is crossed out and changed to 2015 ?  ;)

I thought Mr Helm had given an indication of the route already, I remember reading something somewhere recently involving a continental start and then germany and a few other points east

Will you be patient .....
We will let you know.............shortly
Go and play with your bits and pieces,..........that keep falling off :P ;D

michael_charlton wrote:

Will you be patient .....
We will let you know.............shortly
Go and play with your bits and pieces,..........that keep falling off :P ;D

Ok firstly my names not "shortly"

and

secondly I still have all my "bits" none have fallen off  8)

thescrapman wrote:

Yes, Europe!

Now you know as much as nearly all of us, just Mr Helm and Mr Charlton who know a bit more.

Now if you can find out where Mr Helm went on his driving holiday last month, you may get a better clue.... :-)

I was chatting with Gillian (Mrs Helm) during quiet moments on the RBRR sign-in desk at The Plough.  She was telling me all about a recent holiday she and Mike had been on and what superb roads they had driven.

It's a shame I can't remember what countries and regions she mentioned.