2015 10CR Entry List update

Andy Flexney

Due to popular demand here is a preliminary update on the 2015 10CR entry list.

The entry list of 50 teams was full by last Thursday evening therefore it was decided to increase the number of entries to 65. Counting all the post that has arrived here up to and including today (26th November) there are 63 teams taking part. Yes, this means there are still 2 places left and of course the reserve list.

The complete list is due to be published next week after, hopefully, the 2 remaining places have been filled.

A few statistics on what we have to date:
- 2 teams from USA
- 5 teams from Europe
- 10 teams from Yorkshire
- 5 teams each from Essex and Notts
- 1st most popular car  -  2000 MK1 = 9     
- 2nd most popular car  - TR6 = 7
- 3rd most popular car  -  Stag = 6

IMPORTANT
This text has also been sent to all (first/driver) entrants who gave me an email address. If you sent in an entry form and have NOT received the email please send me a PM with your email address.

Thanks  :)
AndyF

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entry list is now full and the reserve list is also filling up. The attached Excel sheet is my version of the teams taking part. If anything is incorrect and I am sure it will be as some of the entry forms were very difficult to read please send me an email or PM with the correction. Please mention the team number.

As you know the start will be in Aachen and the finish will be in Rolduc. The organisers have asked me to mention that the other overnight stops will be published beginning of 2015 which will give you all enough time to organise accommodation.

AndyF

It looks as though I might be entry number &$ØÕ×WÛ4çKäúH"»xRà˜

Can somebody convert the xlsx file into xls for me please?  Where I now live, we've only just got "the electric" so expecting me to have an up-to-date version of Excel is asking far too much.

Thank you in anticipation.          

sparky_spit wrote:
It looks as though I might be entry number &$ØÕ×WÛ4çKäúH"»xRà˜

Can somebody convert the xlsx file into xls for me please?  Where I now live, we've only just got "the electric" so expecting me to have an up-to-date version of Excel is asking far too much.

Thank you in anticipation.          

Can you not get it from the top bar...Events/Ten CR

tiggrr1 wrote:
I see Gaz and I are car number 8,

I always thought the colour of my GT6 was damson

Or is someone trying to say there may be a couple of plums driving about in Europe next year..................................

It said PLUM on the entry form and who am I to argue?

Goody wrote:

Sill don't know if I am classified as a American Team?  

The entrant's (first driver) address was used to determine the nationality. So yes you are classed as an American team.

AndyF

Goody wrote:
No but, borrowed form Loony Toons,  "Wacky Wacers"  I would be more worried about the color of ye Shorts!

Good to see Team Shorts with us again.

Sill don't know if I am classified as a American Team?  

If you were considered a UK entry it'd say Goody & Biscuit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just for info......

Due to not be able to get the time off work, I have had to withdraw my entry from this years 10CR.   :'( :'( :'(

Absolutely gutted about this as I was really looking forward to visiting countries that I hadn't yet seen. Good luck to everyone else and you can be sure and I'll be reading the message diary while you're out there, so I want to see plenty of pics and funny messages!  :)

a few days ago I sent out an email to all entrants asking them to confirm I have the correct details.It is especially important that I have the correct email address as this will be the main communication path. If your email address is incorrect you will already have missed some important information about the route and changes from previous years.

If you have received an email from me would you please reply to it confirming or correcting your details.

From 80 emails I sent out I have received only 52 replies.

Thanks
AndyF