Chadow441

Hi all, having been anti-social for many years and failed to post a single thing, I thought that, with the purchase of a new (to me) TR7V8, it would be time to launch myself in to the Club world!

I bought this car, blind, from Ebay as a project that would take a few years to get together and keep me busy. Wrong! 

She was duly delivered on a trailer, started immediately, was parked on the drive and failed to start again.

Fitting electronic ignition bought her back to life - instantly.

There was some history, converted by S+S Prep in 1998, Stage 2 and came with a Holley fitted -that was changed quickly to a Weber as I find them much easier to work with.

The mystery to me, began when I looked at the history.  She doesn't seem to have been anywhere since the conversion.  According to the records, she was converted on approx 80,000 miles and the milometer now reads 88,000.  There was a rear-end shunt in 1998 ish and a complete rear-end seems to have been fitted, followed by two front wings in 2001-ish.

All 5 wheels are the same and all bear tyres date-stamped 2002, with very little wear.

I have found a Club Triumph sticker in the armrest cubby and she was in Kent for quite a while.

Anyone know anything about this car?  AOH 476V is the index and she drives beautifully having replaced the tyres and front springs - thats it.

Chas