Triumph Weekend, Malvern 14/15 August. RBRR cars required...

Clive

I have had confirmation about the show, and CT are having an informal stand. I may be after a couple more cars but won't know until next week. If you may be able to help please reply in this thread.

However, we have an Arena slot at 10.30 both days for RBRR cars (past or indeed this year)so please make your way to th area 10-15 minutes beforehand. I believe it is approx 20 minute slot, and Wayne Scott will be doing a chat type thing with a few people. 

I have attached a site map that may be useful...

Ta!

Triumph Weekend map.pdf

1 hour ago, TimW said:

Hi Clive

I've now done 2 RBRR's and doing the 3rd this year. As I'm only 30 minutes from malvern your welcome to have the GT6 for the weekend. I can even put the rally plates on it . 

TimW

Are you attending? 

I'm in Pembrokeshire between 8th and 11th and 13/14th I might be in Pendle Hill. I might be able to do some convoluted camping tour to get to Malvern? It'd take some planning. 

I'm off to Scotland tomorrow for National Three Peaks so give me a call, but signal or response might be sporadic until Tuesday. 

33 minutes ago, Tim Hunt said:

I guess the CT stand will be in Area 11 on the site map Clive and we will be directed there when our tickets are checked - right?

Tim

Yes, we are indeed with the "other clubs"

I am not convinced that anybody will know anything on the day. So be prepared.

I will be in contact early in the week before the event.

Ta, Clive

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bradison said:

The plan is to arrive at 10:00 on the Friday, let me know if you would like to use Eric the project car on the stand.

Yes, that would be great, need proper cars there. 

We should be there early pm Friday

• Like 1