Because we are not yet able to show the entry list on the website, I've set this up. It may be slightly out of sync so if you spot issues please PM me and I'll manually update it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR002uPE1O_0dUahtfqSq78n6IXkTvvP1j_JUhbuAl9JncH9bD2MvJk7hgd6m2iJd9Cu2UN7ofJUs8L/pubhtml?gid=1261331201&single=true&widget=true&headers=false

Edited by Jason
Adding entry list

For clarity - if you are showing as "reserve" it's because I haven't yet been able to collect your fees - everyone except those who have withdrawn, is on the running list. 

If you have paid and are showing as "reserve" please get in touch with a copy of your acknowledgement form CT and/or the line ion your bank statement that shows the payment - I have had a couple of transactions that were not showing (I suspect it's because as things changed over to the new web page I failed to catch them in the web page. Don't worry, everything was still secure, it's just that the web page got it's updates last.

Finally, if for any reason you need to withdraw, please let me know and provide a sort code and account number for the refund. As stated in the regs, there is a £50 retention on all refunds.

I need to edit my entry! My co-driver has advised that their health isn't up to it - thankfully Richard Smith has agreed to join me but would prefer to use his Stag ( which already knows the way!) .

Hopefully I'll still be up for it in two years time and fulfil my ambition of doing RBRR in my GT6.

Please advise how I can edit my entry.