Sheepy

Try our supplier for the big saloon screens Uroglass .  They had huge stocks and have some small car stuff - mostly side windows but perhaps screens as well.

The person I deal with is Sean McCreedy sm@uroglas.com if he is not out of the country sporting our windscreen deals!

MUT

4058 wrote:
Thanks, will try them.

Byakko, that's also something I said, to see if there is anything to polish them out. They are not deep ones.

Cheers

Shaun !
I do have a kit to do it.
Mine has a scratch on the underside from a wiper blade..
And my friend has a TR6 in a few months back and had a go on that windscreen also, it was a lot better.
It was already a lot better, but my kit was more then a year old, so maybe not that good anymore..  :)

Need to polish mine too. Passenger side blade wore out on a trip once and I had to run the wipers with the arm scratching the glass for a short time until I could replace it. It wasn't long, but it was long enough to mar it.

Wim, think you can bring that kit over to my house this weekend?  ;D

• 6 years later...
On 17/10/2021 at 19:24, Batch said:

Tim

You could consider fitting a laminated and heated one, they solve the problem with the poor heater and demister.

Also don't forget to renew the windscreen rubber having seen your photos from RBBR with your Heath-Robinson drainage channels!

Who's the supplier for heated ones? I do wonder if I could get one for the Vitesse, although there's no heater in it yet, I know it'll be poor when I do put one in!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Who's the supplier for heated ones? I do wonder if I could get one for the Vitesse, although there's no heater in it yet, I know it'll be poor when I do put one in!

Pilkington classic will do you one to order i believe. https://www.pilkington.com/en-gb/uk/automotive/classic-cars-home/makes-and-models/all-makes-and-models?make=triumph

Let us know how you go. I want to do one for the stag. Thats still running its original toughened one and i REALLY need to remove it.