Misc parts 2000, Stag, Spitfire 1500, Gt6/Vitesse

desmk11

Hi everybody I have some surplus parts which I'm looking at selling please, I am in Northampton. 

I know I will not get my money back on these items so I am open to offers if there is anything that you need.

I have a full set of excellent black cloth pfl mk11 saloon seats, no runners on fronts I'm sorry

Black door cards to go with above, excellent condition, no speaker holes

Mk11 2000 auto saloon propshaft, purchased as a good spare and never needed

Mk11 Stag white fibreglass bootlid

1500 Spitfire rear driveshafts with uprights 

Gt6/vitesse front brake calipers for refurb, perfect if you need some to exchange

2000 saloon black carpet set complete, I think this was called auto velour, so quite cheap, so it's not the best quality but it came out of a car really well, it does need some glue cleaning off but it's in good condition and it's yours for free if you need it

Also 3 2000 saloon manual props all need balancing though, free

Any items of interest please get in contact

Many thanks happy new year

I also have a mild steel six branch manifold, purchased for a saloon but never fitted.

Very old so surely must be worth saving. From memory it does have a patch welded on it somewhere, hopefully of use to somebody, make me an offer.

After 30 plus years you do collect quite a bit of stuff, Im sure I will find some more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi there Terry sorry, whatever someone is happy to pay for it would be the correct answer.

Im not looking to get back what things owe me just need to thin things down a little.

If you are interested come and have a look make me an offer.