Triumph Herald 13/60 Convertible

Joe Dangler

GORDON RIDGWELL
I’m looking for my old dark blue Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible, I owned this when I was 17 years old, and met my wife Alison in it. I know it’s still on the road and would love to meet up with it again, it would be wonderful for us both to see it again, or maybe even own it again, the registration number is CLA780H.
Does Anyone know where I can find it ? I would love to see it again….

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2022 at 21:40, Joe Dangler said:

GORDON RIDGWELL
I’m looking for my old dark blue Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible, I owned this when I was 17 years old, and met my wife Alison in it. I know it’s still on the road and would love to meet up with it again, it would be wonderful for us both to see it again, or maybe even own it again, the registration number is CLA780H.
Does Anyone know where I can find it ? I would love to see it again….

Hi sorry I’m a bit late to this but on the DVLA she site there is a form you can fill out called a V888 and it allows you to request information on the vehicle this might include where it is registered currently but this is the only thing j could think of. Hope this helps 🙂

• Like 1

• admin changed the title to Triumph Herald 13/60 Convertible