Tickets?

cook1e

When do we get our  tickets that we registered for to get free entry on the Sunday? The event is now only a week away and no sign of them yet, for those of us travelling to get there on the Friday we need them delivered (I believe it's via email)  in advance to ensure we can print off before leaving home, any later than Thursday is too late for me. Also no further info received regarding paying for the camping from Friday, I did send in the email saying I wanted to camp, do we just pay 30 quid in cash when we turn up, I note that is the arrangement that the TRDC are using.

Edited by cook1e

yep all received thanks Ellis, still not sure about paying for the camping though, nothing in the stuff on Sunday about that but if I hear nothing else I'll just bring cash and pay up on arrival.

Edited by cook1e

3 hours ago, Ellis said:

You should have had that through last night Andy (03/07/2022 - 21:46)... sent to same email address. Please check again and advise.

Yes got it through but couldn't see anything about payment mentioned. However, I have seen that the TR drivers club are saying pay on arrival for their guys so that seems the easiest approach and having read it again I can see that's what we are doing too so all is good...

1 hour ago, cook1e said:

Yes got it through but couldn't see anything about payment mentioned. However, I have seen that the TR drivers club are saying pay on arrival for their guys so that seems the easiest approach and having read it again I can see that's what we are doing too so all is good...

First paragraph on the pdf Andy - I tried to put it in a prominent place!

Edited by Ellis

• 11 months later...