Gearbox (OD) and overdrives for sale

Clive

My friend Pete has been busy over the winter. He has stripped and rebuilt the following:

3 rail J type spitfire bare gearbox (only, no OD, adapters etc) This was bought from Speedy Spares (Brighton) as a factory recon box. Many many years ago I reckon. It was totally stripped, and a couple of thebearings appeared unused, but he was unhappy with them, so replaced. The rest was VERY good. £250

J type OD, stripped/checked rebuilt. All servicable internals in good condition. No solenoid 25% ratio. £200 (not suitable for single rail gearboxes)

J type for ford box! (scimitar etc) as above, all checked over and good. No solenoid. £200

3x D type overdrives.   1 stripped/checked and all good/servicable. No speedo drive. New solenoid fitted. £200.  Next, Stripped, but new clutch fitted as it was worn. Otherwise all good. £250 Finally, one with new clutch, annulus and solenoid. £275 All these are fitted with the 3/8 type flanges, but there is one 5/16 flange available and can be swapped if required.

Contact me in the first place, as Pete has no internet/email etc. 

Located in Uckfield, East Sussex but can take up to the Stoneleigh spares day

• Like 2