Spitfire 1500 parts

daleM

Hello,

I hope it is okay post here. I have had to recently clear out a relative's garage. In the back we found many parts of I believe a triumph spitfire 1500. Things ranging from doors, head lights to seats, bumpers and mirrors. All seem in okay condition as they have been in the garage for a while now! 

I was wondering if anyone knew the year of the car of you can tell from my terrible photos? I was also wondering if there was any interest in purchasing these parts?

Many thanks 

Dale

IMG_20230314_132541_BURST002.jpg

IMG_20230308_133940.jpg

IMG_20230308_133423.jpg

The seats are from a spitfire 1500, the dash panel is also from that era of spitfire, as are the doorcards. 

To get interest, you really need to get a bit of space, and lay the stuff out over a number of photos. Any panels (doors?) include pictures of the bottoms where they usually rust. Good doors have value, rusty not so much. 

You will get more money selllin stuff bit by bit or boxes of bits. However, far more time and energy consuming. A job lot where a buyer takes it all may be preferable, but cash return rather lower. 

Location also affects values a bit, ie stuff fetches more if it is accessable to more people.

Hope that helps. If you want to advertise we have a classifueds section on here, lots of pictures, location and ideally a guide price (sold ebay listings give a rough idea). Alternatively, list on ebay, either complete or smaller lots. Again, more pictures the better.

• Like 1