C2C 23 Correction to Club Torque March 2023 Edition

Chriss

Hi All

I have just noticed some incorrect information in the latest edition of Club Torque about the C2C 23.  On page 39 under Events Calendar it is showing the C2C 23 as taking place on 3rd/4th June 2023.  I confirm unequivocally that the event will take place on the 24th/25th June 2023.  I give my most humble appologies for this error and hope that no one is further confused.

Planning for the event is proceeding apace.  The route, schedule and regulations have been sent to MsUK and we are awaiting the granting of a permit.  The information for the website has been sent for publishing on the website.  There is no date given yet for publishing, but it is expected this month.  We cannot open the entry until the new (HMRC) tax year, so I am planniing to open the entry on 6th April, or shortly thereafter.  Further information will follow on the Forum as definite dates are known.

I hope you have started your preparations already.

Cheers, Chris

• Like 3

I haven't received my March magazine yet Chris and am really looking forward to seeing it, the first edition produced by our new publisher, Lavenham Press. On reviewing the proof copy however I see that you are absolutely correct and  I apologise for having missed this error.

Tim