How do I link my teams Just giving page as a team to the main RBRR charity page?

Hi,

I've created a fundraising page for our RBRR team but can't see how to add it to the main RBRR page as a team? can anyone advise how to do this as it doesn't seem obvious? , here is a link to our page, I haven't published it to anyone yet until it's linked to appear as a team against the main RBRR page in case I have to re-create the team page in a different way to be able to link it.

HashTag/ Me too

TH eother way to do this, rather than make a page and then link it, is to go to the main CT page (in JG) and create a page there, but it's broke

I've emailed the address given by Tim for JG queries. You should be able to use the link on the main CT page which invites you to become a fund raiser. However, the link stalls when you try to find the CT main page (which, ironically, you just left !)  Help please ?

1 hour ago, Tim Bancroft said:

Hi Mike,

Private message me via this forum and let me know your phone number and I will call to discuss.

Andy,

Can you tell RBRR entrants who are having JG page set up issues to contact me via this forum and I will call them and discuss and help.

Ta,

Tim

Tim,

Could we have some basic instructions published either on the forum or as an RBRR email bulletin to advise exactly how we go about adding our individual team pages as a team on the main CT page please? I did try and follow the instructions that were sent out before but that just sets up an individual team page with no obvious way to link it to the main CT page.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy,

It's difficult to remember as I set up mine sometime ago.

I think I found the event page (CT's HDA main page) and went from there.

I can't do a proving run so to speak as I don't wish to set up another page of my own.

Mike,

If you have not set up your page, maybe I could be on the end of the phone when you set your one up?

So Tim Bancroft confirmed yesterday afternoon that my page is now linked to the main one. I didn't actually do anything to correct it, so it just seemed to have happened in the background. I did initially set my individual page up via the CT main page and it wasn't linked initially. but seems to have sorted itself out the following day so maybe there is un update overnight or something?

Anyway begging email and facebook post sent out to potential sponsors and my first donation came in fairly soon afterwards and also shows up on the main CT page so included in the total and all looks good.