Are you a reserve entrant trying to pay? Are you looking for the entry list? Read on......

You can't make an omlette without breaking eggs and you can't make a great web site without breaking the payment process.

OK so I'm being a little 'general' here but basically, the new web site and the old entry list/payment process are not great friends. That means that there's currently no easy way to pay for your RBRR entry despite me asking you to do so - sorry.

DO NOT WORRY, top men are on the case 😁

Firstly, your place is secure. The event is fuller than it's ever been, it's also closed so we will not be accepting any more entries but yours is fine.

Secondly, there's no entry list you can see at the moment and finally, you can't edit your entries.

So, what's going to happen over the next few weeks is our crack team of digital ninjas (OK, it's just Craig), will be fixing things for us so we will have a viewable entry list, a method of paying and a method of updating your entry details.

Bear with us whilst we get this done, there are other priorities that need to be attended to before us but we are in line and we'll get there soon!

Edited by Jason

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

Thanks for bearing with us during the transition, the new web site is a great improvement even though we have lost some of the customisations that made life a little easier, we are getting them back as Craig and his team work through stuff.

OK, so now we have a payment solution and I've written to those reservists who were unable to pay when the web site changed to ask for fees - thank you for all those who've  I've acknowledged each one - check your status in the entry list, it should have changed to "submitted", if it hasn't, read on . 

If your entry is showing as "Accepted - payment due" it means you still need to pay your fees - or some fees (i.e. if you've paid for 2 places but registered a three man crew or you've only paid for one place when the min entry is two!).

It's no big deal and no one is going to get their place cancelled, I am just manually updating things and so would like to get the fees sorted to keep my daily work load down so I don't miss things.