Acclaim exhaust available cheap

Toledo Man

Keith/Martin/Tim, I hope you don't mind me posting this one (please feel free to remove it if I've contravened the rules)

On my way home today I was followed by a Range Rover. The driver managed to collar me and told me that he's got a complete exhaust system that he took off an Acclaim that he's scrapped. He noticed me running round in Becky and thought I might be interested. As Becky's exhaust is relatively new I said I wouldn't be interested in it but I said I would spread the word. He's not wanting much money for it (about half of what he paid for it and he's still got the receipt) and I'd like to see it go to a good home. The guy's name is Walter and his mobile number is 07885 362261 (he's allowed me to to give out his mobile number)

This is too good to miss!

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up taking him up on this one myself as Becky's exhaust started falling apart at the seams over the weekend. The sad sorry tale is fully documented in my Blog but the outcome was a happy one and only cost me £50 for an exhaust that was more or less brand new.

Archived