Triumph Dolomite rare Shadow Blue interior

Rare early Dolomite Shadow Blue interior including 2 pairs of front seats, 2 sets of rear squab and seat cushion. Numerous door card sets, B post trim and rear parcel shelf.  Good used condition, see photos.  I can send addition photos and more description by phone or email as needed.

let me know what you need and we can negotiate a price.  Located in Saltash, Cornwall but could relocate items for collection in Wiltshire or Reading, Berkshire by arrangement.

Thanks for looking,

Richard

F3A42F16-604F-4EE1-BA0A-13219840AEB6.jpeg

18F5F4B0-BB28-4550-90BF-7ADB0FE68755.jpeg

54827B01-26AB-473A-880F-812569D5218C.jpeg

12B00FC2-200B-4100-8962-4D96970ECB7E.jpeg

7129CA4D-015F-40F2-A0A9-680A166C9908.jpeg

F966C24E-3127-479E-A9F6-54A564DDEAD4.jpeg

C791A019-FC09-4925-AA55-17415E2926D4.jpeg

Hi Pete, thank you, yes! That’s the result of far too many years of ‘acquiring useful’ spares! They do indeed recline.  Slight mixed bag, from memory one set is better than the other but both are very serviceable. Where are you located and are you interested in just front seats?

kindest regards

richard 

Thanks Richard, sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes it is just a pair of front seats I'm interested in, for my 1300fwd which has non-recliners at the moment. Solely so that my daughter can sleep on long journeys!

I'd be looking to recover them most likely, if I can liberate the existing red vinyl covers without wrecking them. I'm in London, so miles from you unfortunately! 

• 3 months later...
On 13/05/2022 at 23:35, PeteStupps said:

Yes it is just a pair of front seats I'm interested in, for my 1300fwd which has non-recliners at the moment. Solely so that my daughter can sleep on long journeys!

I'd be looking to recover them most likely, if I can liberate the existing red vinyl covers without wrecking them. I'm in London, so miles from you unfortunately! 

Hi Pete,

I have a pair of recliner front seats (1300 Dolomite) if you want a pair, gratis. Unfortunately I'm near Leeds.

The inner most side frame on the driver's seat was cracked and repaired by someone at the wrong angle but if you want them for re-covering it shouldn't be a problem. I replaced them with a pair from a Sprint.

3 hours ago, PeteStupps said:

Thanks for the offer @standardthread, I'm still looking for recliners yes. I might be able to get up towards Leeds but wouldn't be for a couple of months realistically. I'll drop you a message if I'm up that way though, but don't hold onto them on my account. Need to fit a new exhaust which is on order, so car is currently laid up.

No problem, two months or more, they won't be going anywhere.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...