Interclub weekend malvern 28th - 30th June

Vincent Mingay

Hi, have just rejoined the club and was wanting to attend the above weekend. The tickets are available at a discount if booked before the end of february. It seems all the major Triumph Clubs are taking part. In order to obtain the discount I need the clubs discount code to book. 

Can you let me know this please. many thanks. Vince. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's awesome that you're looking forward to attending the weekend event. I remember when I rejoined a club and was excited about an upcoming gathering. It was such a blast reconnecting with fellow members. As for the discount code, (spam link removed) directly might be your best bet. They're usually super helpful in sorting out these details.

Im planning ahead.. But Club Triumph does not appear in the drop-down discount code box?
I see TSSC, TR Reg etc.. are offering £20 off any ticket booked before 29th Feb... (Basically bringing a day down to £20 or a weekend with camping to £65)

Am I missing the code.. or is there just not one for our club?

1 hour ago, G_Cam said:

Im planning ahead.. But Club Triumph does not appear in the drop-down discount code box?
I see TSSC, TR Reg etc.. are offering £20 off any ticket booked before 29th Feb... (Basically bringing a day down to £20 or a weekend with camping to £65)

Am I missing the code.. or is there just not one for our club?

We don't have one, and I am not getting anywhere with  getting one for CT.

• Like 1

Thanks, Clive
And thanks for trying.

That explains it. It's not me being a numpty and missing it.
Thanks for trying. You might think they have missed an opportunity there as Im sure CT is 100X more active than some of the ones on the 'discount list'!
Oh well. I will give it a miss this year then as a point of principle. If the organisers don't see CT as a cornerstone of the Triumph world.. its their loss (of visitors and revenue).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, G_Cam said:

Thanks, Clive
And thanks for trying.

That explains it. It's not me being a numpty and missing it.
Thanks for trying. You might think they have missed an opportunity there as Im sure CT is 100X more active than some of the ones on the 'discount list'!
Oh well. I will give it a miss this year then as a point of principle. If the organisers don't see CT as a cornerstone of the Triumph world.. its their loss (of visitors and revenue).

Stop being a miserable old git!

I can get you one, was looking forward to the curry. 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, many thanks for the replies. I am dismayed that the club hasn't organised a discount code for this event. On the advise of one of your members, I have booked and received the discount by using the tssc code of tssc24! Hopefully they won't check my membership!