Dear Tim

Can't seem to get my E mail to work Reg of the Dolly is NGU182W.

Molly the Dolly has just been to Medina Vectis a golden Isle in the sun ,(The Isle of Wight). and managed to get up Zig Zag Hill in Ventnor  3 up albeit in first gear and panting, she covered 400 uneventful miles including a circumnavigation of the island I think she is ready for the RRBR barring some new drums (slightly oval) and an engine service.

The spitty came out for drive your classic day on Sunday and did 120 miles . I have never laid up a car for winter before so I was expecting a few difficulties but she was fine . Steve Waddingham has suggested that I take on the Essex area and although I would like to I am seriously overcommitted at the moment trying to get my 1st Dan (Black Belt) in Karate (particularly difficult when you are a 46yr old crock with a gammy knee).

I hope to achieve this in the next two years and after that I may be able to give some more time to matters triumphant. Please pass this onto Steve with my apologies . If you have recieved my E mails to you please let me know as it may be a problem at Steve's end.

Cheers

Darren

Please before anyone nags me the spitty was not revived specifically to go out and play I have had all the usual bits and pieces (brakes etc) apart over the winter and she has been up and down the drive on numerous occasions . I am not foolish enough just to drive her without a thorough shakedown.

Darren

Archived