Practical Classics TD - Blyton 26th July

Chriss

Hi All

I am very sorry to give such short notice for one of our planned events, but I have had my eye off the ball and I appologise for that.

Practical Classics is holding one of its circuit events at Blyton, Near Gainsborough in Lincolnshire, this Friday 26th July.  A few of us went last year.  All of us enjoyed it and as far as I am concerned the event exceeded expectation.  Blyton is an airfield and it is fairly rudementary, but for a Trackster it has better facilities than Cadwell.  The track is entertaining enough and may well be reconfigured in the afternoon to give added interest.

Details are at

http://www.classiccardriving.co.uk/Classic_Car_Driving/Blyton_Park.html

Price is £149

Phone 01600 892 830 to book

Once again I apologise for such short notice.

Hi Chris,

I wanted to get to this, and made their last track day session in April last year - a great day out, with all different kind of cars.  Interestingly there were more Triumphs than any other make, yet those entrants do not appear on many of the other TD events you seem to organize. ?

Anyone going to this will have a good time, and it is a great track for run off, should you need it. Perhaps one of the safest tracks in the UK.

I cannot make this one due work commitments.

Cheers.

Thanks Tom

There are a number of guys in the Doncaster / Sheffield area, not necessarily CT members who went last time. I think on og the great GT6s that entered last time was very seriously damaged on the Nachtritt last year.   :(  

Chriss wrote:
Thanks Tom

There are a number of guys in the Doncaster / Sheffield area, not necessarily CT members who went last time. I think on og the great GT6s that entered last time was very seriously damaged on the Nachtritt last year.   :(  

Yes it die last year but my tr7 will be there.

Jango

Lotus Carlton 377bhp
Lotus Senator 400bhp+
TR7 V8 4.6
TR7 16V 230bhp
TR7 Shell
TR7 ex V8 Race Car Will Be on the road one day?
GT6 MK3 2.5 being rebuilt 174bhp
Van 0bhp
944 Trubo 250bhp
Defender 300tdi
Defender TD5

How do you cope with that lot.  I have got half your number and it has driven me to ruin   :-/

TR7 16V 230bhp - What have you done to get that much power, got any pics?

Chris

Chriss wrote:
Jango

Lotus Carlton 377bhp
Lotus Senator 400bhp+
TR7 V8 4.6
TR7 16V 230bhp
TR7 Shell
TR7 ex V8 Race Car Will Be on the road one day?
GT6 MK3 2.5 being rebuilt 174bhp
Van 0bhp
944 Trubo 250bhp
Defender 300tdi
Defender TD5

How do you cope with that lot.  I have got half your number and it has driven me to ruin   :-/

TR7 16V 230bhp - What have you done to get that much power, got any pics?

Chris

I need to add 1 more range rover classic 3.9 v8
Its costing me a lot of cash and time but what else would I do with the time and cash ?