All Entrants,

Hopefully you will all have r'ced the e-mail I sent out on Sunday about the DMs.

To re-cap:

Southern Based Crews: Monday 22/09/08. The Plough, Cattlegate Road, Crews Hill, Enfield, Middlesex. EN2 9DJ

Midland and Northern Based Crews: Tuesday 23/09/08. Canley Classics, Green End Road, Fillongley, Warwickshire. CV7 8DT

We think it is essential that all crews send one representative to one of the meetings, I have made some assumptions as to which crews will attend which meeting, this is simply based upon the home address of the main entrant. Please let me know if you intend to attend a different meeting to what would be logical. Please let me know if you cannot attend a meeting.
Both meetings will start at 20.30hrs, however please attempt to arrive earlier as we will be checking entrant details and dishing out the 'Driver Packs'. If you arrive after the start of the meeting, please wait until the end to approach me, and I will then give you the 'Driver/Entry Pack'.

The meetings will consist of the following;
Intro: Tim Bancroft
Event Summary: Tim Bancroft
Charity: RNLI Heidi Chaplin
Road Book and Route: Nigel Abdullah
Entry Admin: Jason Chinn
Carbon Offset/Neutral: Chris Shaw
Safety and Performance: Tim Bancroft
Economy Run: Tim Bancroft
Questions and Answers: Tim Bancroft/Nigel Abdullah
Close of the Meeting: Tim Bancroft

We will attempt to be as concise and as quick as poss., the meetings generally take 2 hours. For the 06 RBRR we were lucky enough to get a Aston Martin Test driver to come along and chat to us about safe driving. Unfortunately we cannot do this again, however I will briefly chat about this important aspect of the event.

Also please, please can all entrants check their entry details and inform Jase or me about any revisions: I cannot emphasise how important this aspect of the event is to the Club.

Ta,

Tim

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived