stellmac

banned from what?   :'(

driving?  what again?  surely its someone elses turn...

i have a little lady in a box on my dash now who kindly tells me to "reduce speed, Im over the speed limit in close proximity to speed camera".  She sounds quite tasty actually, but I have to tell her to shut up when im on the phone or eating.

HAHA.

;D 

ps  fookin are still trading i think, doing quite well I reckon, their stuff is everywhere and im sure they're branching out.  they make speed cameras amongst lots of other things, including computers, boat parts, motorbike batteries, and chargers that halfrauds sell.  other recent experiences include fookin insurance companies, fookin estate agents and im sure i have a few colleagues at work who came from a fookin agency...

"Try to avoid socks..." Good advice but make sure you always have underwear cos you never know when you are going to need them.!!!!

Now to back on topic.......

I chose a sock as I plan to upgrade to twin carbs at a future point so it was a waste of money purchasing the KN filter. I have found the sock fits nicely over the carb and is held in place wedged aginst the wheel well quite nicely, no need to use the plastic tie provided. Also as it is not a dusty enviro have not oiled the sock either.

Having obtained the the 2500s wheel I can report complete success, fits like a dream, looks fantastic and is great to use....has reduced that feeling of driving a London Bus down to steering a hippopotamus around a mud pool by its tail!

The only trouble I'm having is getting the damm thing centered, after two goes I'm still about 1/8 turn off having the middle spoke centered.

Photo to come.......now where is that Pollyfiller.

Rossco

Archived