1500 Californian Motor and/ Parts

DVD3500

Please note parts are currently in Germany...

I bought a 1500 Spitfire just for the body and have no use for the motor or anything that has to do with it. See pictures for the state it is in. It is a Californian car so the cylinder head is different than most 1500s (low compression) and it has Air Injection System, Exhaust gas recirculation, automatic choke and a catalytic converter. I have no idea if any of it works so no guarantees, no returns!
I don’t need anything that has to do with the motor so the radiator, fuel tank, fuel lines etc. can all go.
I am willing to deliver anything within a 100 km of Heidelberg (that includes Alsace and if I have to Basel). If I have to I will get a “cherry picker” engine crane (you pay for the rental) and remove the block. Otherwise I am willing to send parts anywhere if buyer pays for shipping (From Germany!) . I accept wire transfers and PayPal.
It all must go by 1 October or it gets dumped as the rent on the garage runs out at that time.
If interested send a private message. Je peux aussi répondre en francais s’il faut… Again: No guanratees, no returns!
Photos:
https://slotcarp.wordpress.com/1500-motor/

Ich habe einen 1500 Spitfire wegen seiner Karosse gekauft. Den Motor brauche ich nicht. Zustand, siehe Bilder. Wie man sieht hast das Ding das Air Injection System, Exhaust gas recirculation, automatisches Choke und einen Katalysator. Achtung Kalifornien Auto, Zylinderkopf ist entsprechend „angepasst“. Ob es alles funktioniert kann ich nicht sagen.
Alles, was mit dem Motor zu tun hat brauche ich nicht, den Kühler, Tank, Benzin-Leitungen etc. kann alles weg.
Alles ist gegen Gebot und muss bis zum 1 Okt. Verkauft werden, sonst wird es verschrottet. Dann läuft die Miete für die Garage aus.
Ich kann alles selber abbauen (bis auf den auch der Motorblock: Ich habe keinen Kran) und innerhalb von 100 km von Heidelberg liefern (bis zur französischen Grenze [Elsass] und bei einem entsprechenden lockerndes Angebot auch Basel] . Mit Motorkran kann ich auch den Block transportieren (evtl Kosten Übernahme). Sonst kann alles verschickt werden gegen Übernahme der Portokosten. Auch International. Überweisung oder PayPal möglich. Keine Gewährleistung, keine Garantie, keine Rücknahme.
Bei Interesse PN/DM an mich.
Fotos:
https://slotcarp.wordpress.com/1500-motor/
Je peux aussi répondre en francais s’il faut…

0.jpg

1 (2).jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

55.jpg