Covid Signage

Chriss

According to MSUK Regulations we will need to have Covid Signage around the restaurant.  Can anyone "borrow" a banner or sign reminding onlookers to keep social distance, wash hands etc and about 6 discs, like the ones you have in a queue for a supermarket, reminding you to stay > 2m apart and get them to Flamborough by about 16:00 on Saturday?

Chris

Chris

I read the advice as having to have signage at the event venue - which apart from possibly the outside start/finish is not particularly relevant as our venue is "Northern England".  Our Covis stuff is covered by our regs, finals and RA.

It would be the responsibilty of the resturant to sort out whatever signage their own guidlines say.

Regards

Mike

The restaurant will not have external signage and spacer markings will be needed for the queue that will doubtless form for vinyl and rally plate, T-shirt collection and registration ticking. The restaurant will have adequate internal signage.

I have to report back to MSUK that the event had adequate signage.

I can find something adequate for less that £20, but can anyone help do this for free?

Ben, I am sure that you appreciate I was joking with my reply above.  Unfortunately, the signs I was getting have not been delivered and we are going to have to improvise......with car number plates!  🔫 🔨 🔧