Clutch slave cylinder/Exhaust enquiry..

Scimher

My old 1200 conv. has had a leaking clutch system for ages....it appears to have a diaphragm clutch. It has what appears to be the original non-sychro box with the car probably being manufactured during Oct./Nov. of 1964. The engine, however, is the 1300 Dolomite unit. Is there only one type of slave-cylinder that can fit..?? (I don't want to get the wrong one....)
Also the exhaust pipe really needs replacing. I have access to a stainless back-box, but do I need to fit the front system for a 13/60....??
Many thanks in advance for your expertise................  

There are 2 slave cylinders. The one for a coil clutch has the machined groove all the way round (ie where the pinch bolt sits) and the diaphragm version has a small area/flat machined. All visible when you can see the cylinder.

As to exhaust, assuming it has a single downpipe, then yes, a 13/60 is what you are after. Be aware the bores vary between 13/60 and at least early, if not all 1200's.