Jump to content


Recommended Posts

There are three types, I've seen:
1/ pump with a cast iron base that incorporates a tubular pick-up, going straight down.
2/ Pump with a cast alloy base that incorporates a rectangular pick-up, going towrards the opposite side, so that it sits in the middle of the sump.  The end has a pwerforated metal plate clipped to it, as coarse filter
3/ Pump with cast base, that has a threaded tube fixed into it, at an angle as in 2/, with a mesh hemisphere filter on the end .

But I don't know if these are all originally from Vitesse/GT6 engines, of if some come from 2500 engines.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...