Suitable front / rear dash cam for a triumph Spitfire.

Britcarfan

Could anyone suggest a suitable front / rear dash cam set up for a Spitfire? A one piece arrangement would seem the best option as there is nothing to attach the rear camera to. I've found this one on eBay (pics attached). The front camera is 170 degrees wide angle, the rear is 140 degrees wide angle - would be better if it was a telephoto of about 30 to 60 degrees to see between vehicle occupants, as the current lens includes the whole interior of the cab including driver and passenger. Has anyone been down this road already? Any info, advice will be appreciated.

With thanks, Dave.

dash cam_1.jpg

dash cam_2.jpg

interesting I have been thinking about one for the Stag which is similar to the Spitfire. There are ones that in effect replace the rear view mirror are they any good does anyone have any experience with them. 

Ideally I would be good to have a fixed one in replacement of the rear view mirror that doesn't look to obvious and then wire it in permanently with hidden wiring down the screen pillar perhaps. This would then save me keep taking it in and out and unsticking/mounting it from the car?

Martin

I would recommend checking motorbike cameras, there's plenty to choose from & the cameras are very small and discrete. Ideally the rear one could be mounted somewhere around the number plate. Maybe something like this? https://www.amazon.co.uk/VSYSTO-Channels-Motorcycle-Recorder-Motorbike/dp/B09KTGHK4M/ref=mp_s_a_1_23?crid=3U8A2WFUYOVDA&keywords=motorcycle+dual+camera&pscroll=1&qid=1652803642&sprefix=motorcycle+duel%2Caps%2C99&sr=8-23&wIndexMainSlot=32