C2C - Entry, Entrant and Merchandising Information Finalisation

Chriss

Hi All

There is now just one month before the event and I need to get the entry information and merchandising purchases finalised.

Purchase of T- and Polo shirts will have to be stopped from Sunday 29th as I need to place the order with the suppliers on the following Monday.

We need to get the WhatsApp group finalised soon and I also need to have crew information and it is a MsUK requirement that we have next of kin information.

Please will you make sure that your information is up to date by Sunday and that you have made your merchandise purchases.

Thanks very much, Chris

Chaps, Chapesses & strange furry things from Alpha Centuri, I will be sending out a WhatsApp message to all teams up to No 52 in a few minutes (excluding No 44). If you do not get my message please PM / WhataApp me so I can correct the problem.

For teams that have recently been promoted from the reserves, I will be adding you once the entry list is finalised, so don't panic & for teams that have been demoted withdrawn.

Cheers

Howard

Hi Chris / Howard - Forgive me if I have missed this, but when did the comms about merch come out?  Can't find anything I've received and nothing on the website / forum.

If something has come out, might be worth popping a reminder of what people need to do on the chase email / forum update. 

Regards

Ellis 

Edited by Ellis

UPDATE: found them in the club shop.

For anyone else, make sure you are logged in, go to the club shop and then the C2C page. The T-Shirts / Polo Shirts are listed there alongside the event entry stuff. You will not see them by managing your existing purchases.

Cheers

Ellis