campsite

1 hour ago, Steve AKA vitessesteve said:

I was thinking of camping at this event. However I have heard that camping will not be available Saturday night for exhibiters at the BL show on Sunday.

Can somebody confirm we definitely have outsite camping for both Friday and Saturday nights?

Yes, camping Friday and Saturday. Details are imminent....

23 hours ago, Ellis said:

I believe it's just for CT & TRDC members Steve.

I am also involved with the Historic Marathon Rally Group who will have some interesting old rally cars attending. Some of the cars arrive by trailer and we asked if these drivers could stop over night. We have now been told that the camping facilities will be exclusive to the 2 Triumph clubs because they are paying.

8 hours ago, Steve AKA vitessesteve said:

I am also involved with the Historic Marathon Rally Group who will have some interesting old rally cars attending. Some of the cars arrive by trailer and we asked if these drivers could stop over night. We have now been told that the camping facilities will be exclusive to the 2 Triumph clubs because they are paying.

Sounds the correct steer from Gaydon... they can't let others in if we are paying for the facilities.