Jump to content

Roof alteration


Recommended Posts

hi everyone.i have seen heralds with a fabric roll back roof but i cant remember what the roof was called.i know it was specifically for herald/vitesse etc.does anyone know anything about it as i fancy having one fitted to my 13/60.thanks to anyone who can help.cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • admin changed the title to Roof alteration

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...