Herald 1200 air filter casing

Jack Hartshorn

3 minutes ago, Wendy Dawes said:

I have got a spare filter box which is to swap onto Mabel when I’ve resorted it so you can have the one off Mabel which is already restored 

I’ll get it done at half term when I’m off school so only  3 weeks if you can hold on 

I ended up joining with my birthday money, I should be quite active as I’ll have loads of questions for everyone on how to do things. That would be great I’m not bothered on timing, I’ve contacted the previous owner of my herald and asked him for the original filter case as he said he’d put it in but I think he forgot, how much would you like for it, when it comes to it.

Just now, Jack Hartshorn said:

Thank you so much for everything, what sort of stuff does it have in it?

It’s all about different club areas, featured triumph cars, events reports loads of stuff all to do with the club in general. 

it’s an old copy from last year but the new one will be in the post in November  

10 minutes ago, Wendy Dawes said:

It’s all about different club areas, featured triumph cars, events reports loads of stuff all to do with the club in general. 

it’s an old copy from last year but the new one will be in the post in November  

Oh right that will be handy to have mostly for the events are there many a year in Lincolnshire and south Yorkshire 

1 hour ago, Wendy Dawes said:

There are events in North Yorkshire (camping weekend) the area groups will be arranging their own events too.   there will be Warbirds day in August Bank holiday, which Darren arranges and is held at the aviation museum in East Kirkby .

I like east Kirkby I’ve been twice I went for the taxi day for the Lancaster and mosquito and saw a Lancaster and b17 fly over the base it was great I’d love to go to that

3 minutes ago, Jack Hartshorn said:

I like east Kirkby I’ve been twice I went for the taxi day for the Lancaster and mosquito and saw a Lancaster and b17 fly over the base it was great I’d love to go to that

Will keep you posted nearer the date, Darren will also post it on the forum for everyone to see