RBRR Admin - are you waiting for me to reply to you?

Since my ISP decided to 'upgrade' I've been having some issues with email. Virgin Media seem to have screwed something royally so I got an inbox full of many hundreds of delivery messages for emails sent up to 7 years ago! This filled up my inbox, my spam box - to the point where gmail couldn't forward emails to me either - it was a fund week.

Anyway, I think I've caught and actioned all outstanding emails but if you've emailed me (or the RBRR mailbox) in the last week and have not received a response, please get in touch again. 

Messages through this forum and not affected, although notifications might have been missed by me in the chaos! I think normal service has been resumed.

We've had quite a bot of movement recently, so there are now a couple of places available - this can change in a heartbeat.

Your patience is appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning Jason, I would like to apply for RBBR entry this year following the increase announced to 135 cars yesterday but have no idea how to as website entry button saying unavailable… would you have any ideas? In case I need to contact anyone urgently and as I’m away from internet at work today, perhaps you’d be kind enough to sms or ring me if you’ve a solution - 07776 192083

many many thanks,

Richard

Tr8 - HVP 4W