TR7 V8 for sale NOW SOLD

Hello,

would anybody be interested in a Triumph TR7 with a V8 conversion?

It is a 1982 car and was coverted using the correct subframe.

The date of the "last V5C issued" is 6th November 2012, which I presume is when Paul Darbyshire bought it. I know Paul did a couple of runs with this car, one being the Scottish Caladonian and, if memory serves me right, it was with Barry McGrath. It was put into storage around the time, or shortly after, Paul purchased his 3rd TR7.

I should be able to get better photos of it sometime next week but in the meantime and to give you an impression I have attached a few photos taken in the storage unit. The car could not be rolled out as it was blocked in by another car.

The hood is missing on these photos, it is in good condition but not stored presently with the car.

I have not mentioned a price as neither Adam nor I have any idea what this car could be worth.

If you are interested, have further questions or can suggest what the car might be worth please send me a PM as I might miss any replies to this post.

Thanks 

Andy Flexney

IMG_7994.JPG

IMG_7996.JPG

IMG_7997.JPG

IMG_7999.JPG

IMG_7989.JPG

IMG_7992.JPG

IMG_7995.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...