Triumph Herald 12/50 for sale - 1963 in Red and White - Complete but requires re-commissioning as garaged for around 10 years.

Due to health problems I am selling my Herald 12/50. It is a 1963 reg and has been stored in a garage for around 10 years and has not run in that time. When it was on the road it drove well.

The car is garaged just outside Watford.

The condition of the car is generally good but there are some rough points such as the Webasto roof which needs restoration as the vinyl has cracked in places and the mechanism has some rust in it. The car came with a fibreglass front valance but the rest seems to be original. The interior is quite tired with front seats requiring recovering and the cardboard gearbox cover also requires some repair. The car has period static seat belts in the front

The car is complete but has not been touched in a long time so will need some work getting it on the road again. Last work on the car was to remove the brake and clutch cylinders which were cleaned up but still boxed on a shelf.

I have some spare parts with the car including spare window frames for the doors as well as a Smiths heated rear screen. I will need to double check the other parts before updating the listing. There is also a set of Vitesse wheels (no tyres).

I am going to upload some photos as soon as I can get access to the garage in the coming weeks.

I am asking £1000 or near offer Payment will be through PayPal or bank transfer.

Edited by David S