Conv Roof Question

Goody

I have now painted my roof frame, ordered a new top and the car is almost ready to send off to my shop for a few things.   The front cross section that clamps down on the windshield frame, What is the stick on part (pad or vinal?) that you can see form the inside where the latch's screw on?  Where or can one get this part?  What have the rest of you used the replace the webbing?  Anyone got new clips that hold the chrome strip above the rear window?  

Canleys no longer sell the roof's, Arrived in 4 days form Rimmer Bros!  

When I rebuilt my Late  Mk2 Vitesse Hood frame the Header Rail was covered in a Black Vinyl covering similar to the Door Cards, I don't know if this was original but it had been on a long time!

I used some standard black Vinyl cut to suit and used spray on Glue to fix it.

I obtained the webbing that holds the hood sections apart from a local Shop that re-trimmed domestic Sofa's & seats, they had it on a roll and cut me sufficent off, again this was Black finish.

With regards to the Clips for the Rear Stainless finisher above the Rear window I got these from TD Fitchetts?

Regards

Gary