Jay302

hi im new here and before i get to my ques ill introduce myself. im 17 yrs old and live in the usa. i have a 1977 triumph tr7  i put a ford 302 and c4 tans. a 9" rear end with 3.89 gears, the car is tubbed out and set up for drag racing.    this seems to be a good place to find info on aftermarket stuff for the car. i have been stuck making parts off other cars work. im mainley looking right now to find fiberglass panels like front and rear bumpers    so thank you for any replies                ps  this pic is before we did the rear end

Most TR7/8 suppliers in the UK can get you fibreglass bumpercovers as per non-US of A spec (which means they come in three parts per end).
As they are meant as replicas for the original plastic covers there are no fixing points. You only have to make some brackets to to fit them to your car, but that shouldn't be a problem. And ofcourse you have to bond the three pieces together, but as it's GRP that also easy.
Try S&S Preparations or Robsport

Euhh by the way ... is your car growing a Rhino-nose  ;D

thanks    do those completely replace the heavy rubber bumper? and ya we transplanted a rhino nose in to my hood  :)  4" cowl we fiberglassed it into the stock hood    i wish i had some pics on here of my rear end though. it looks insane

They are bumper covers, so should go over the original (and very heavy) steel bumper bar. So the last thing you want on a drag racer .... :-/
That 's why it is better to bond some brackets on the inside of the covers as a (much lighter substitute for the bumper bars
By the way, if I'm correct the US and Rest-Of-The-World bumperbars are not interchangable.

Archived