JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO TIM AND ALL THE OTHER ORGANISER'S FOR THE RBRR 2004 1ST CLASS JOB,ALSO LIKE TO THANK MY CREW,AND ALL THE GUY'S THAT STOPPED TO HELP JUST OUTSIDE OSWESTRY-WHEN MY WHEEL BEARING COLLAPSED[face=Arial][/face]BUT MY BIGGEST THANK YOU GOES TO CHRIS BIRD(CAR92)AS WITHOUT HIS KIND HELP I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE THE RBRR(JUST HOPE THEY GOT HOME AFTER FINNISHING)ANYWAY ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER GOOD RUN-WELL DONE EVERY ONE THAT WAS INVOLVED!!ROLL ON 2006

Glad my bag of goodies (literally thrown together just before Brian picked me up from home) came in useful, and even happier that you guys finished the course as a result. Excuse me while I wallow in the feel good factor for a moment !
Happy to report that Mssrs Deacon & Swift (Car 31) came to the rescue with a spare dip unit at the finish, and many thanks to them for that - Definitely a pint owing... Thanks also to all those that offered help and suggested work-arounds. Arrived home safe and sound at about 23:30.

Food for thought: Even if I didn't have any wheel bearings with me; I only live 10 minutes from Gordano services. Moral... If you get 'stuck'; always ask around; you never know whose neighbourhood you're in.

Archived