Congratulations to all the finishers.  I've been checking the messages page frequently to see how you have all been getting on.

Very disappointed to drop out so early (in the early hours of Saturday morning).  Looks to be a great event and we WILL be back to try again......

Malcolm.

Same as, WELL DONE to every-one,  we too  have been checking the messages page quite often to see how you were all getting on.

As some of you know we had to back out a little while ago due to Andrew being ill.  Its a great event,  hopefully we will be able to do the run next time.

All the Best,

Tina and Andrew

Do the 10CR! After many years of armchair enthusiasm I finally stirred myself to get involved in some of these things and I haven't looked back! I'm not going to say the RBRR was a walk in teh park but it was very enjoyable, tiring and challenging but what a feeling at the end. And we very nearly didn't get off the start line with a dead battery and a non-charging alternator that we were still fixing as other cars were starting to leave!  :-/

Happens to us all at some point mate... you made it further than I made on the 10CR last year !!!  It was a shame you wasn't along for the ride though. Would have been great to hear the V8 roaring back at the 2000 boys ;)

Archived