I am in Holland and want to organise a similar event (though much smaller scale) here in Holland in April or May 2007. I'd like to call it the 'Round Holland Reliability Run' but don't want to upset anyone - who should I ask in CT to get permission to use the similar name?

By the way - I will be setting up the website soon and asking if anyone is interested in joining in - 10 to 12 hours driving around the borders of Holland, all for charity like the RBRR. I'll post the details when the name issues are sorted.

Sadly can't make it to the RBRR, although I wanted to, as my wife informs me our new house is due to be completed the same month and I should be moving us in. Bummer. (at least it has a big garage!!)

Sairey,

No worries over the name.

I wish you luck with the event, please e-mail me at any time with questions as we would be glad to help in any way. The RBRR organisation takes nearly a year- mainly as we are all part timers, but there are many facets that need to be considered.

Shame that you cannot make the RBRR- maybe next time or howabout the 10CR in 2007?

Tim

sairy  you should do rbrr cos you never move into a house on the right date  ,  or is it just in uk this happens lol. my missus said i cant do run cos she would hate being on her own, so igot round that by sending her to cuba for 2 wks with my daughter she wont be on her own now. only prob is i had to pay for them both

Archived