As we don't have a feed to provide an online service in the usual manner, I've agreed to publish any SMS or picture messages from participants on this thread on the forum.

tell the teams to send their SMS and pics to xxxxx

Number deleted by admin as request of Rumpith

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww..... really gutted right now - should be somewhere between corbridge and Edinburgh... but we had to pull out a week ago because my Triumph collegue decided that an engine change was out of the question.... I've done the last two runs, and as a non-Triumph novice, I'm sad I'm not doing this one... Its just sooooooooooo much fun (in a kind of perverted way).

Good luck.... Try and avoid the plastic breakfast at Landsend (always a shame after the great service at JoG) and most of all, enjoy it! :)

Wish I was there.

Aww can't edit...
Anyway, the bit I'll miss most is the scotch pies in Sterling... Oh, and maybe the nice scenic bit back south from JoG, which I was scheduled to drive this time ... DOH!

Damn, do I still have those food vouchers? :)

Car 40 Andrew Johnson/Sarah Johnson (GT6 Mk1)
07/10 6:47
"Car 40 Ruby had a brilliant drive up last night. Full moon and good conditions. Good morning Abbie & Luke, Mum & Geoff hope u liked your sweeties :-) luv Mummy & Daddy x"

[all together now - aaaaaaah!]

Car 40 Andrew Johnson/Sarah Johnson (GT6 Mk1)
07/10 6:47
"Car 40 Ruby had a brilliant drive up last night. Full moon and good conditions. Good morning Abbie & Luke, Mum & Geoff hope u liked your sweeties :-) luv Mummy & Daddy x"

[all together now - aaaaaaah!]

Archived