• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Big Red Bus (Car7) has just left Pimperne heading for Goodwood. A huge thanks to Bridget & John Snook and the rest of the CT Southern Area for organising the stop and providing tea and cake - almost as good as scotch pies. Great turn out guys, hope to see you again in a couple of years.

[quote by=spitty71 link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,m=1160170492,s=30 date=1160262792]Just back from the Lancaster stop, was good to see loads of the cars. Phil and Ash looked worn out! Most of the crews were there in time from signing on.

Also just waved to most of them from a motorway bridge on the M6 at Warrington! Let us know if you spotted us. About 10 of us!  ;D Great stuff[/quote]

Car 40 saw you all

Car 40; Sorry to everyone if it looks as if I was hogging the text messages, DCI Grimm should have known better to have given me RUMPITH's number, you should have rememberd what I was like from the first 10CR 2003  ;D

[quote by=sarah_johnson link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,m=1160170492,s=62 date=1160429941]

Car 40 saw you all

[/quote]

;) Good one! Anymore from off the forum? We got a few waves of some of you, I know Roger did - though he had inside info as I told him at Lancaster to be on the look out for me hehe  ;)

[quote by=spitty71 link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,m=1160170492,s=65 date=1160430709]

;) Good one! Anymore from off the forum? We got a few waves of some of you, I know Roger did - though he had inside info as I told him at Lancaster to be on the look out for me hehe  ;)
[/quote]
Car 54 Yellow GT6 MKII saw you and we tooted our horn as we went under the bridge!

[quote by=spitty71 link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,m=1160170492,s=65 date=1160430709]

[/quote]
I saw people but I'm not sure you saw me as I wasn't waved at  :(

Archived