Just thought I'd say good luck to all those participating in the 10CR this year...

I'm so jealous! My car is nowhere near ready for such a trial but last year I did a similar route with my dad and the Alps in Switzerland and Austria really are stunning! I wish I could get in for this year. Hopefully I'll be good to go for 2007, I love this kind of challenge it'd be great to do it with my dad because he really helps with the car, being a veteran of a Dolly Sprint and many a mini.
Last year we did do a huge section on the way back on the autobahn but then, who could resist the temptation of seeing what 150mph, roof down, in my mum's saab would be like?
Somehow I feel the 10CR is a little more glam and exciting than the RBRR but I guess 2006 could be a good testing ground.

Hope all the cars are looking fine

Cheers, Simon

Thanks Simon - I am sure we will have a website set up for text messages and pictures from the event again so you will be able to keep track of us all and our adventures.

Yes, there is a different feel to the 10CR than the RBRR but one event is very good training for the other :)

Archived