Blue vinyl MK1 seats

dazzer

Hi Guys

Hope its OK to enquire on the forum. I'm looking for a pair of original MK1 vinyl seats in blue. Need to be tidy, doesn't matter if the diaphragms have gone  or the sponge has disintegrated, just no tears.  Also if anyone had a pair of the original period Britax inertia reel seat belts, the alloy body ones.

Thank you
Dazzer

570 wrote:
Hi Guys

Hope its OK to enquire on the forum. I'm looking for a pair of original MK1 vinyl seats in blue. Need to be tidy, doesn't matter if the diaphragms have gone  or the sponge has disintegrated, just no tears.  Also if anyone had a pair of the original period Britax inertia reel seat belts, the alloy body ones.

Thank you
Dazzer

Some on Ebay

Thanks Lee for the ebay tip.

Hi Colin, Its the early pre facelift early seats and the inertia reel britax original seat belts would be fantastic if you had some.

My navigator sat in my unmarked seats with a pencil in her back pocket…! although one also has an ancient bodged repair on it.

I find the original seats really supportive and comfortable. I swapped them out for some BMW mini seats and then swapped them back to the original again.

Chris W is now doing the diaphragms again as well. What more could one ask for.

Cheers
Darren