C2C21 Entrants Declaration and Indemnity

Chriss

Hi All

I have sent an email to all entrants asking you to accept MSUK and CT Regulations and to indemnify MSUK & CT.  This is standard for all CT events.  Normally we do it at event sign-on, but on this (Covid) occasion, it has to be done electronically.

Please check you emails, read and reply.

If you have not received it, it may be because I do not have your correct email address.  If so, update your Entrant Information (see other Forum threads) and email me your new email address and name and entry number.

Thanks very much, Chris

1 hour ago, Chriss said:

Hi All

I have sent an email to all entrants asking you to accept MSUK and CT Regulations and to indemnify MSUK & CT.  This is standard for all CT events.  Normally we do it at event sign-on, but on this (Covid) occasion, it has to be done electronically.

Please check you emails, read and reply.

If you have not received it, it may be because I do not have your correct email address.  If so, update your Entrant Information (see other Forum threads) and email me your new email address and name and entry number.

Thanks very much, Chris

Hi Chris

Do both team members need to reply to your email?

Regards

Bruce

Hi Bruce

Thank you, good point.

I forgot to mention that. Yes their acceptance on the declaration and Indemnity is required preferably on the same email.  However if that is not possible but the entrant forwarding the original email and the crew member then forwarding to me mentioning the entry number.

I am sorry to have left that out.  

Chris