Tom2000

I have a 1500 engine that has undergone a complete bottom and top end rebuild and has perfect compression on all cylinders, how much should I be asking for it as I don't need it.

Hope you're all enjoying the sunny weather :)

£50, or you may strike lucky and get £100? especially as 1: it can't be heard running
                                                                                 2: we don't know the quality of the rebuild  :-/

Did you do the work and have the receipt etc or at least proof the work was done??
I ask as many engines turn up with "I was told by the previous owner" type of thing, and it usually means buyer beware.
I have come across "rebuilt" engines that are just hopeless, it will need paperwork to justify proper money, especially as it appears you haven't heard the engine running..................  This is important. I have an engine that I have driven several hundred miles with no issues, in fact a very good engine. I am ahappy to keep it as a spare, but I also know somebody who wants it, purely on the basis that it is definately good ( the chappie trusts me!!)

Archived