Hammy

So many possible causes, but that picture isn't going to help much. I can see the door stands proud her, but is the door itself longer than the aperture? Or will it just not close properly.
If the former, the front and rear shell sections may not be properly aligned following a rebuild. The gap between bonnet and doors looks good, but note how the sill appears too long, suggesting the body sections my be too close together.
If the latter, t may simply be a matter of oversize door seals being fitted, a very common problem.

Cheers,
Bill.

Having just done one of mine, full resto with body off and back on, it does look as if the 2 sections are too close.  As Bill said it could be the weatherstrip.  One problem I had on both doors was the anti-burst as they did not line up and caused the doors not to close.  It only took a minor back adjustment on the hinges and rear height of the doors.   The anti-burst catch's do not seem to have any adjustment.  If I slammed the doors they would shut but were then hard to open.  Take the anti-burst part off the B pillar and see if the doors close OK.  Just a thought.